Saricon is a company founded in 1992 and specialized in UXO (Unexploded Ordnance)-consultancy and UXO-remediation. Apart from Historical Research (WW1-WW2) , UXO-detection and Risk Assessments, Saricon has a lot of experience with geophysical surveys in general. Our main fields of interest for geophysical surveys are:
- UXO (terrestrial – marine)
- Civil & geological engineering
We have several techniques available for our geophysical surveys, i.e. GPR, magnetometry/gradiometry, EMI, resistivity, metal detection and we often use a combination to achieve the best results. We are able to survey all over Europe and have vast experience in small and largescale surveys in all kinds of terrains/geology.
Saricon is a member of:
- VEO (Vereniging Explosieven Opsporing)
- Geobusiness (Special Interest Group Geophysics)
- ISAP (International Society of Archaeological Prospection)